A Local Landmark

René Ammann
29. November 2021
Opened in 1914 as the Griffith-McKenzie Building, the high-rise now known as the Helm Building was designed by architect George Kelham. (Photo: Screenshot from Fresno Bee video by Craig Kohlruss)

Verwandte Artikel

Andere Artikel in dieser Kategorie

Shallow Waters
vor einer Woche
Building in Africa
vor 3 Wochen
A Colorful Landmark
vor 4 Wochen
A House Sculpted with Cob
vor einem Monat