Who we are:
Founded in Switzerland and active in both China and Europe, Lemanarc SA is an international architecture design office with operating branches in Montreux ,Zurich and Shanghai.
Lemanarc takes design creativity as its core competitiveness, focuses on project schematic design,mainly for public building projects, which contains many health-related institution designs (our goal is: design the hospital not like a hospital) .
Its global vision of top creative and Swiss-quality architectural works are well known in the industry cycle.
Its Shanghai design studio is located on the Bund in Shanghai, China. The small and beautiful international working environment on the Huangpu River makes the communication more intimate and elegant. The respectable and enviable high income and high welfare and humanized flexible work system make you more passionate about design life; numerous industry cooperation and learning exchange opportunities, as well as an open space for growth and cooperation, provide cooperators with a broad stage to display their creative talents.
As part of the Lemanarc team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and bespoke projects.
Desired background and skillset:
1. Master's Degree in Architecture ；
2. Capable of completing project independently and presenting to clients；
3. Experience in large scale public building, especially hospital design；
4. Abilities in conceptual design, schematic design and design development. Good at organizing project designing process and understanding the needs of the clients；
6. Familiar with most of design tools, including 2D and 3D；
7. Fluent in English,any Germany or French language skills are preferred；
8. Ardently interested in architecture designing, high responsibility and good spirit with teamwork；
9. Accept working in Shanghai, China and possibly in Switzerland.
1. Architectural design and production;
2. Project management and coordination;
3. Meetings and presentations.
What we can offer you:
2. Heath Insurance benefits
Please apply by sending your CV and Portfolio (less then 15MB) to [email protected] or feel free to contact our Shanghai office at +86 21 6215 7392 (Rita Chen)
For more information, please visit our website: www.lemanarc.com
Tel.: +86 21 6215 7392
Lemanarc Montreux Office Rue du Mûrier 11 1820 Montreux Switzerland
- Categoria de emprego
- Localização de emprego
- Montreux , Suíça
- 23. junho
- Tipo de emprego
- Full Time